NORTHERN ONTARIO SCENIC AERIAL FLIGHTS
Take me to the rates for Scenic flights (read more)
Looking for something different to add to your vacation experience at Marten River Lodge?
Marten River Lodge, in keeping with its long tradition of providing sportsmen, families and outdoor enthusiasts with The Ultimate Outdoor Adventure, is now offering aerial sight-seeing charters and the opportunity for guests to see the spectacular beauty of the Temagami region by air!
Witness the expansive magnificence of Lake Temagami, its many islands and surrounding old growth forest – the last standing ancient forests in northern Ontario! Marvel at the hundreds of sparkling lakes and the chance at seeing wildlife roaming below you in their natural habitat as you fly in an original, Canadian de Havilland Beaver, C-FJKT float plane. Bring your camera to capture aerial photos to share.
What to expect:
• Ground transportation to Lakeland Airway’s base in Temagami
• Flights depart as scheduled with a duration of about 35 minutes
• Return flight to MRL docks
• Minimum 2 people and maximum of 6 people
• Limit of 50lbs of carry-on baggage per person
• All bookings are non-cancellable; subject to rescheduling at pilot discretion
• Flights subject to weather and wind conditions
• Fuel surcharges may apply
Guests are encouraged to book well in advance. Flights depart from Lakeland Airway’s base in Temagami and guests will return by air to the lodge.