Pet friendly Rates and Policies.
Marten River Lodge is pleased to welcome you and your canine and/or feline companions.
In our attempt to make you and your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible, without impacting on the cleanliness and quiet enjoyment of other guests, we would appreciate your full cooperation with the following guidelines:
Pet Rate $20.00 per pet per day.
- Limit of one large or two small pets per cottage.
- All pets must be registered at the time of booking.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking your pet on the property. Owners must pick up after their pets immediately.
- Disposal bags are available in the office and tuck shop for your cleanup convenience.
- Since not all guests are comfortable with dogs, please keep your pet on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on any of the furniture, bedding or in the bathtub.
- Thank you for NOT using room towels. Pet towels and blankets are available at your request.
- Pets cannot be left alone in the room unless they are in a crate and do not disturb other guests.
Sorry, no pets (for safety reasons) allowed on back-lake trips.
Our housekeeping staff work hard to keep our accommodations clean and free of pet hair for our guests with allergies and sensitivities. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. For more information please contact MRL management.